1. Brennan, Jordan. The Creation of a Shared Prosperity in Canada: Unions, Corporations and Countervailing Power. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives. April 2014.
2. Canadian Association of People Who Use Drugs. Safe Supply Concept Document. February 2019.
3. Canadian Drug Policy Coalition. Supporting Health and Human Rights in Drug Policy: Brief to the Minister of Health and Canadian Delegation to the UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs. Canadian Civil Society Working Group on UN Drug Policy. January 2019.
4. Canadian Urban Transit Association. Measuring Success: The Economic Impact of Transit Investment in Canada. May 2010. www.cutaactu.ca/en/publicationsandresearch/resources/Issue_Paper_35E.pdf
5. Calvert, John. "The Union as Climate Change Advocate: The BC Insulators' Campaign to "Green" the Culture of the Building Industry in British Columbia." Working Paper #ACW-105, Adapting Canadian Work and Workplaces to Respond to Climate Change. April 2016.
6. Clarke, Linda, Colin Gleeson & Christopher Winch. "What kind of expertise is needed for low energy construction?" Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 35, Issue 3, pg. 78-89. 2016.
7. Cohen, Larry. "The Time Has Come for Sectoral Bargaining." New Labor Forum, Vol. 27, Issue 3, pg. 10-13. The Murphy Institute, 2018.
8. Federation of Canadian Municipalities. Municipal Building Retrofits: The Business Case. Web. N.D. fmv.fcm.ca/files/ Capacity_Building_-_MBRG/MBRG_thebusiness_case_En.pdf
9. Federation of Canadian Municipalities. The Road to Jobs and Growth: Solving Canada's Municipal Infrastructure Challenge. November 2012.
10. Gebresellassi, Saron and Matt Fodor. "The case for free public transit in Toronto." Now Toronto. December 16, 2019.
11. Gleeson, Colin Patrick. "Residential heat pump installations: the role of vocational education and training." Building Research and Information, Vol. 44, Issue 4, pg. 394-406. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group. 2016.
12. Hutt, James. "2020: The Year of (Fare) Free Transit." Our Times. January 16, 2020.
13. Lee, Marc. Planning for a Build-Out of Affordable Rental Housing in Metro Vancouver. CCPA-BC, December 2019.
14. Lee, Marc and Seth Klein. Winding Down BC's Fossil Fuel Industries. CCPA-BC. March 2020.
15. Longhurst, Andrew, Marcy Cohen and Dr. Margaret McGregor. Reducing Surgical Wait Times: The Case for Public Innovation and Provincial Leadership. Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives. April 2016.
16. Lovins, Amory B. "What can we do to fix the climate problem?," Invited draft for Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. October 2006. Web. www.rmi.org/rmi/Library/C06-10_FixClimateProblem
17. Macdonald, David. "The unequal burden of COVID-19 joblessness." Behind the Numbers. May 8, 2020.
18. Mackenzie, Isobel, et al. A Billion Reasons to Care: A Funding Review of Contracted Long-term Care in BC. Office of the BC Seniors Advocate. February 2020.
19. Mehra, Natalie. Private Clinics and the Threat to Public Medicare in Canada: Results of Surveys with Private Clinics and Patients. Ontario Health Coalition. June 10, 2017.
20. Nelson, Arthur C., et al. The Best Stimulus for the Money: Briefing Papers on the Economics of Transportation Spending. Smarth Growth America, The University of Utah. April 2009.
21. Nguyen, Alex. "Supervised consumption sites scrambling to handle two public health crises at once." Ricochet. March 25, 2020.
22. Paynter, Martha. "Why some Canadian prisoners should be released during the coronavirus pandemic." The Conversation. March 17, 2020.
23. Pivot Legal Society. Project inclusion: Confronting Anti-Homeless & Anti-Substance User Stigma in British Columbia. December 2018.
24. Sheldon, Tess, Karen Spector and Sheila Wildeman. "Viruses feed on exclusion: Psychiatric detention and the need for preventative deinstitutionalization." Ricochet. April 12, 2020.
25. Slinn, Sara. "Wage Boards for the 21stCentury: Revisiting Sectoral Standard-Setting Mechanisms for the Workplace." Working Paper,. 2019.
26. Smythe, Suzanne. "Digital equity and community solidarity during and after COVID-19." Policynote. April 21, 2020.
27. Strauss, Kendra and Andrew Longhurst. "Time to end profit-making in seniors' care." Policynote. April 22, 2020.
28. Taylor, Paul. "Pandemic has exposed the rifts in our social fabric." The Toronto Star. April 21, 2020.
29. The Canadian Press. "Tourism contributing $9B to B.C. economy, government says." CTV News, March 1, 2019.
30. Thompson, David and Rob Duffy. Jobs, Justice, Climate: Building a Green Economy for BC. Columbia Institute. November 2010.
31. Wallace-Wells, David. "The Uninhabitable Earth." New York Magazine. July 2017.