Every year, the BC labour community comes together to celebrate the holidays by sharing with those in need. Over 2,000 people and families take part in this annual tradition. Once again, we'll distribute food hampers and toys in the Vancouver area.
And we need you to help us to make it happen.
Here are three ways you can help:
- One, by volunteering at the Maritime Labour Centre on December 23 or in the days leading up to it. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Holiday hamper program," include your name and contact details, and we'll be in touch.
- December 21st, 9:00am – filling hampers, setting up the hall
- December 22nd, 9:00am – filling hampers, sorting toys
- December 23rd, 4:00pm – for event – various positions available.
- Two, by donating a gift for the hampers. Here's what we need:
- Unwrapped toys and gifts for children aged 0-18
- Non-perishable food items
- Gift cards and passes (movie passes, local attraction passes, etc.)
- And three, by making a financial contribution. Donations are critical to our success, and your generosity can make a big difference. Together we can provide an important community service and celebrate the spirit of giving this holiday.
Please make your cheque payable to Labour Community Christmas Dinner and send it to us
c/o BC Federation of Labour
Suite 406 – 4370 Dominion Street, Burnaby, V5G 4L7
Or donate by etransfer to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Marisha at 604-430-1421 or 604-306-4156, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1880 Triumph Street