Each year we come together to celebrate the holidays by sharing with those in need. Over 2,000 people and families take part in this annual tradition. We are excited to announce that this year we will be having a full turkey dinner, food hampers, clothing boutique and toys in two separate locations and evenings, hosted by the BC labour community.
These are the ways that you can help!
ORGANIZE in your workplace, neighbourhood, or with friends and family:
- TOY DRIVE, unwrapped gifts children aged 0-18, also gift cards, movie passes,
- FOOD DRIVE, non-perishable items for food hampers
- CLOTHING DRIVE, clean, almost new clothing
- FINANCIAL DONATIONS- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items can be picked up or dropped off. Please call Marisha 604-308-7474 or email at email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER: Volunteers are needed for the following dates:
- Tuesday, Dec. 19 from 9am-4pm hamper stuffing, sorting toys & clothes at the Maritime Labour Centre
- Wednesday, Dec. 20 from 9am-4pm hamper stuffing, sorting toys & clothes at the Maritime Labour Centre
- Thursday, Dec. 21st set up at 1pm, doors open at 5pm - Aria Banquet Hall 12350 Pattullo Pl, Surrey
- Saturday, Dec. 23rd set up at 4pm, doors open at 5pm - Maritime Labour Centre, 1880 Triumph St, Vancouver
None of this would happen without you!
DONATE: Financial contributions are also critical to the success of this annual event.
Many families count on us being there. That is why we’re making this special request for your generous financial donation. Together we can provide an important community service and celebrate the spirit of giving this holiday.
If you want to make a financial donation, we have 2 easy ways:
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, no password needed.
- Cheque payable to:
Labour Community Christmas Dinner
c/o BC Federation of Labour
Suite 110-4259 Canada Way, Burnaby BC V5E 1H3
If you require more information, please contact Marisha at cell number 604-308-7474 and by email at email@example.com.
1880 Triumph Street